Website CSIR UGC NET
CSIR UGC NET June 2022
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has given a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2022. Eligible candidates should apply for the UGC NET 2022. It is a high-level exam in India. Moreover, it is based on various streams. Also, this examination is managing a high level.
Name of the Post: CSIR UGC NET June 2022
Brief Information: Online Form
Post Date: 13-07-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2022 up to 05: 00 PM
Application Fee the candidates
- General/ General-EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
Upper Age Limit of the applicants (as on 01-07-2021)
- JRF: Maximum 28 years
- LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Apply Online Click here
More jobs PSSSB Clerk Vacancy for 704 Posts
Dear candidate, you can check other vacancies based on your requirement to develop your career in this sector as well. We are here to provide the best job notification for you to get updates and knowledge about the vacancies as well. Besides, this site is developed to avoid additional charges and content which are not useful for you. This portal will provide a piece of better knowledge about government jobs to build your career. Moreover, we are hiring good people to show their skills. In addition, we are providing a brief description of the post that is necessary for the candidates. This process will give better results in the future.
Thanks and Regards…!!
Ready for new jobs…!!
Social Platforms Links
|Join us on the Telegram Channel
|Join us on the WhatsApp Job Portal Group
How to Apply For this Job Post
- Open the official website mentioned in the important link section
- Register yourself on the official website of the department
- Fill in all the details including personal photo and signature
- Pay as per the job post you have to apply for.
- Take a print of the confirmation details
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com